Dock & Charge enables you to leverage your tablet estate, wherever your workforce operate
Dock & Charge is a flexible tablet mounting solution that turns a static work station into a mobile platform, in an instant, bringing connectivity, mobility and tablet security. Integrated power management with a choice of mounting options provide stability for charging and network connection.
Dock & Charge configuration
Dock & Charge is available for Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets and is compatible with a wide range of accessories to extend your functionality.
NEW: Dock & Charge enclosures and mounting pole stands are now available separately so you can configure any combination. This makes it ideal for using a single tablet enclosure across multiple locations, such as retail or restaurant environments.
Step 1: Select Dock & Charge tablet enclosure
Available in black or white to fit iPad Air, Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7″. Includes standard fixed mounting pole.
- SPDC101-EU – Dock & Charge for Apple (EU Power plug)
- SPDC101-UK – Dock & Charge for Apple (UK Power plug)
- SPDC101-US – Dock & Charge for Apple (US Power plug)
- SPDC102 – Dock & Charge for Apple (Enclosure only)
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Available in black or white. Includes standard fixed mounting pole.
- SPDC201-EU – Dock & Charge for Samsung (EU Power plug)
- SPDC201-UK – Dock & Charge for Samsung (UK Power plug)
- SPDC201-US – Dock & Charge for Samsung (US Power plug)
- SPDC202 – Dock & Charge for Samsung (Enclosure only)
Step 2: Select Dock & Charge mounting pole
Standard fixed mount
Fixed tilt. Available in black or white
- SPDC101 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and Pole Mount
- SPDC201 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and Pole Mount
- SPDC002 – Dock & Charge – Pole Mount only
DuraTilt tilting mount
Utilises the patented DuraTilt mount that offers 210 degrees of rotation and tilt functionality. Available in black or white.
- SPDC104 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and DuraTilt Pole Mount
- SPDC204 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and DuraTilt Pole Mount
- DTP101 – Dock & Charge – DuraTilt Pole Mount only
Fixed tilt floor mount 100cm tall. Available in black or white.
- SPDC103 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and Floor Stand Pole Mount
- SPDC203 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and Floor Stand Pole Mount
Step 3: Add optional accessories to complete your solution
- Hand strap
- Shoulder strap
- M-Case mobile payment enclosure
- M-Case quick release
- DuraTilt Pole Adapter for Dock & Charge
M-Case mobile payment device enclosure
Available in black or clear
- SPMC101 – M-Case for Miura Shuttle
- SPMC103 – M-Case for Ingenico iCMP
- SPMC104 – M-Case for Miura M010
M-Case Quick Release
The Quick Release adapter enables an M-Case mobile payment enclosure to be attached to the rear of the Dock & Charge:
DuraTilt Pole Adapter for Dock & Charge
Combine the Dock & Charge tablet enclosure with SpacePole DuraTilt tilting poles using this adapter:
Ideal enterprise mobility solution for applications that require both static and mobile operator use
In a business environment, chances are that tablets will fulfil both mobile and static workflow operations. Therefore it is necessary to invest in mounting hardware that allows use in both situations, with minimal disruption and downtime transitioning between the two.
Dock & Charge does that by leading from the front. Packed full of features that enable both static and mobile enterprise mobility applications, it is the ultimate solution which suits each user’s personal requirements – seamlessly changing between mounted interaction and mobile applications.
- Fast, secure and seamless locking and charging of the product
- Multi-tablet: one enclosure fits six different tablets
- Protects the hardware from theft and abuse
- Combines the advantages of both fixed and mobile user environments
- Easy to use hand grip
- Mounts and charges itself and additional devices via MicroUSB, e.g. payment devices
- Suitable for several markets and verticals
- Compatible with peripherals, hand strap and shoulder strap
- Fits recent product range and design line
- Compatible with: Apple iPad Air & Air 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Tab S, Tab S2 & Tab A
Modular and upgradable
Dock & Charge uses a unique internal system that allows different tablets to fit in the enclosure by simply changing the silicone attachments located in the corner of the frame. This gives Dock & Charge flexibility for future tablet upgrades without changing existing hardware.
Perfect for mPOS applications
Uniquely, Dock & Charge allows full integration with a mobile payment terminal whether the application is static or mobile, and in the cradle, provides simultaneous charge for both tablet and payment terminal, alike.
Use Dock & Charge across multiple applications
Dock & Charge provides an effective solution that leverages the unique possibilities tablet devices offer in a multitude of customer facing applications.
For point of sale
Ergonomic Solutions mounting solutions leverage technology to provide the best customer experience whether at traditional or tablet-based point of sale, static or mobile payments, and within self-service, digital signage and kiosk based applications.
SpacePole Payment solutions are PCI compliant. DuraTilt™, Light, Low Profile and MultiGrip™ provide flexible and adaptive mounting options for static payments with the M-Case protective enclosure ideal for mobile payments applications.
For self service
Self-checkout, assisted sales and click & collect in-store are the ideal environment for our technology mounted solutions. Our SpaceServ and SafeGuard product suites provide secure mounting points for these devices and allow for fixed and hand held applications respectively.
For digital signage
We have a focused product set that will address the mounting requirements of any tablet based digital signage solution. Whether desk, podium or wall mounted, our solutions maximise the application options available.
The SafeGuard and OpenSpace range of tablet enclosures provide protective, easy-to-use systems designed to maximise a tablet’s use. SafeGuard is the option of choice for secure fixed mount applications whereas OpenSpace revolutionises mobile applications by providing security and mobility whilst keeping tablets safe.
For warehouse & distribution
Throughout the supply chain, the requirement for real time information is a business requirement. Our suite of SafeGuard and OpenSpace tablet mounts and security tethers addresses these needs and delivers enhanced productivity.